Life comes with hard times, but remember that the most important thing from this time is what you learn from these circumstances. hard times show your strength closely and give you the opportunity to strengthen your next step.
When we face difficult times, it takes us to a new perspective. These times reveal our innermost qualities, test our statistical strength, and make us aware of our infinite willpower.
Difficult times are important parts of our lives, and through them, we learn how to struggle and move forward. Difficult times make you stronger, they don’t break you.
When you face difficulties, you increase the power of your self-confidence, and it gives you a message to take a step toward opportunities. In the midst of these difficulties, you get the strength to move toward your goal, and it encourages your inner willpower to move forward.
Therefore, keep your mind strong and face difficult times, because these times reveal your true strength and show you the right direction to move forward.
We have brought some quotes for you that will give you some Quotes about going through hard times and staying strong to get out of this difficult situation.
Quotes about going through hard times and staying strong
1. “Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be increased.” – Joel Osteen
2. “The darkest hour has only sixty minutes.” – Morris Mandel
3. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
4. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
5. “Hard times may have hardened you, but they can never break you.” – Unknown
6. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
7. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
8. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what the storm is all about.” – Haruki Murakami
9. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
10. “The only way out is through.” – Robert Frost
Short message for someone going through a hard time
11. “Strength is the product of struggle; you must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.” – Henry Rollins
12. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
13. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Adversity introduces a man to himself.” – Albert Einstein
15. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
18. “Difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.” – Dan Reeves
19. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
20. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
What to text someone going through a hard time quotes
21. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
22. “You are stronger than you think. You have the courage to survive the toughest of times.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
24. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
25. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
26. “Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.” – A.C. Green
27. “Don’t let the difficulties of today discourage you. Every day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:34
28. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
29. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
30. “When everything seems to be going wrong, it’s just that you are in the middle of a story, and stories don’t end in the middle.” – Caroline Myss
These quotes can provide inspiration and strength during challenging times.